01 June 2011

The World Traveller Returns... and Prepares to Leave Again

I returned a week and a half ago from my Capitals of Europe excursion - it was wonderful. London felt like home, Paris was Paris, and Prague was a great surprise. I've got billions of pictures. Here's a few highlights.

London




Paris




Prague





Berlin



            The trip was fantastic. It would be impossible for me to describe in one short post. What I can say is this: I cannot wait to go back. September 16th, I'll be back in London - thank goodness.

            Though I look ahead with great anticipation, I'm trying to be here, in the present. Spending time with my family, praying for my grandfather, reading (the Bible and my growing library), and trying to earn some money for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment